Oh, why does it feel like Christmas is coming way too fast. The thing I am worried about is that it will be 2022 already. I am in need of a time-turner….no, I need time travel powers…*cries*
Total number of books read: 4 (in which 2 are rereads)
The One Plus One by Jojo Moyes (Contemporary) (reread)
My Ratings: 4.3/5
Like…this book is so heartwarming. It made me cry, it made me laugh. There are just so many emotions packed up in this book…that is all I can say but it’s beautiful.
The Talisman by Stephen King (Fantasy) (reread)
My Ratings: 4.5/5
The concept of other-worlds should be taken more often in fantasy books nowadays…I need books like this…
King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo (Fantasy)
My Ratings: 5/5
How the heck does Leigh Bardugo create masterpieces such as this? And after my huge breakdown after Ruin and Rising, I was pretty much hugging the imaginary book…
This is amazing…literally…and there are demons in this book…*cries*
NIKOLAI AND ZOYAAA!!!!!
Brain: Shut up now…..
Rule of Wolves by Leigh Bardugo (Fantasy)
My Ratings: 5/5
The ending however. I never thought Leigh Bardugo was capable off such…um…kindness. I thought she wanted us to suffer? It is still suspicious though…I don’t trust her on the next book ending she will write. Surely it will be a heartbreaking one…if it isn’t then…something is wrong.
I still cannot believe we got a few Six of Crows characters and Shadow and Bone characters in this book…but Inej and I have to discuss her life choices over a cup of strong black coffee…
- My previous Wrap-Up for October here
- My interview with Inky here
- My review of Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
- A post where I shared 13 random facts about me because I should do something special about my b-day but mainly because I was bored
What I Plan To Read Next:
I was thinking about You Can Go Your Own Way by Eric Smith…
- Well, I (I put it up I mean) changed the curtains in my room (the thin one). It was a pale green that matched the other curtain (an emerald-olive green that blocks the light). Now, it is a pale golden. Green and golden…what a great combination! I mean, I like it but not love it…
- Well, it was my birthday on the 5th of November.
- Covid cases have risen drastically here in Mauritius so we are staying at home…-_-pfft…
- We went to the Pamplemousses Botanical Garden and honestly, I never knew white lotuses existed until I went there…
- I watched a Netflix TV show (actually up till Season 2 and I am now waiting for Season 3). And guess what. I didn’t watch it on Netflix…hope it wasn’t illegal…I am not telling you what it is though…but I absolutely love it…like favourite movies of all time. It was a sci-fi movie btw. And I think I have a crush on A- (brain: Shut up! What do you think you are doing? Revealing things like that?!?)
- I also watched the short move version of All Too Well…and boy…it was so good…You can literally create a movie out of this…
Music I Listened To:
- Reputation by Taylor Swift (Full Album)
- Lover by Taylor Swift (Full Album)
- Evermore by Taylor Swift (Full Album)
- Red (Taylor’s Version) by Taylor Swift (Full Album)
- SG by DJ Snake, Lisa (BLACKPINK), Megan Thee Stallion and Ozuna. (gah…the only good part was Megan’s rap) (honestly…it’s literally quite boring [in my opinion].)
I also made a playlist on Spotify for the K-Pop songs I love. And you have to like at least 3-5 of them in there🙂🔪)
AND A LOT OF SELENA GOMEZ SONGS AS WELL…I listened to her full ”The Hits” playlist on Spotify. Lotta songs in there…
November Goals Review: (look at all of those lovely ticks…I’m hella proud…)
- Hey you idiot, just breathe okay…I know you have got Bharatanatyam exam and Alliance Française and your second term exams are starting at the beginning of December…just breathe…oh and 2 presentations. ✅ Lockdown…didn’t even do any test…
- Read more than 3 books.✅ Had the time to…
- Catch up on book reviews.✅ Oh well, tis looking good…
- Breathe.✅ Definitely 😉
- Live.✅ Proud of myself
- Read one book and make sure it is good enough to finish off your Goodreads challenge of 50 books…that is an order.
- Revise French.
- Go do some Algebra.
- Complete that art homework. It has been sitting around for nearly a month and if there is partial lwsn doesn’t mean you have to keep it to the last minute…
- Go and drink a cup of coffee if you want to but make sure you aren’t caught.
Well, that’s all. Unless you have somethin to say which I assume you don’t. WHICH I ASSUME YOU DO…which means you do…don’t forget to write something down in the comments…