Is it just me or did I just realize how obsessed I am over Shadow and Bone because this theory about Elsa being a Grisha Tidemaker has been stuck to my mind for the two whole month…she just doesn’t use water in its liquid form because she changes its state to ice…
Number of books read: 1
You Can Go Your Own Way by Erin Smith (Contemporary)
My Ratings: 3/5
I liked the book. The plot was pretty simple and easy to understand but at the end of the book, I was confused. The ending was quite confusing but I didn’t bother to read it again. The story is told in Adam’s and Whitney’s point of view which helped add a lot of sense and tension in the book. I wished the chemistry between Adam and Whitney was constantly there because at some point, it faded. Like, it was a little disappointing compared to the synopsis. I thought the time they were going to spend together was going to be more than one.single.night…but, I loved the rest of the story especially because it wasn’t only focused on the romance but also on the characters’ lives, friends, jobs and day-to-day things. Recommend this…because it’s sweet.
What I Plan To Read Next:
THAT’S THE BLANK SPACE AGAIN…
- Shadow and Bone (Season 1 – Netflix)
Okay, I think this is like my favourite movie because:
- Jesper being hit by a book David threw at him
- And Jesper being an absolute showoff
- Whatever cute thing going on between Ivan and Feydor
- KAZ AND INEJ—I can’t breathe…
- The Darkling
- Whatever scene with Alina or The Darkling using their powers
- I love love love the books…*chokes*
- That STAG?!! OHMEEGAWD
- *me shipping the Darkling and Alina like if I don’t, I’ll drop dead on the spot*
- shoo Mal but Malina is softening me a little…
- Frozen 1 (Disney)
*cries in nostalgia* My favourite moviee! It was great to watch it again…the feels come onnn…I have nothing to say…just chef’s kiss
- Frozen 2 (Disney)
Did Disney actually come up with such a brilliant plot? Like that’s amazing! I want a Frozen 3 as much as I want Jesper and Milo to reunite…I loved the new autumnal atmosphere in this movie especially watching it for the first time in forever…it is like not possible (according to the too-clever-fox ”when people say impossible, they usually mean improbable”) for me not to consider that as one of my favourite movies of all time.
- Mulan 1 (Disney)
All I know is that the Captain acts a bit like a prick in this movie but the rest is P.E.R.F.E.C.T.I.O.N.
- Mulan 2 (Disney)
- Rapunzel (Disney)
Moral of the story: A frying pan is your greatest friend.
- The Lion King (Disney)
- Simba’s Pride (The Lion King 2 – Disney)
- The Lion King 1 1/2 (Disney)
Tell me something…how come that this is way better than movie 1 and 2?
Like, I would care to sum up a chaotic month in bullet points…😂
Music I Listened To:
Look look, let’s just say that I listened to way too much Taylor Swift, created a sad songs playlist on Spotify, chilled to a classical piano and violin playlist and listened to a Taylor’s Version Six of Crows playlist….and just add Selena Gomez to that chaotic mix.
Lemme just add a few songs you have to listen to because I’m currently obsessed over them:
- Midas by Skott (GO LISTEN TO THIS…..IT’S LIKE ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SONGS I’VE EVER HEARD)
- Dancing With Your Ghost by Sasha Alex Sloan
- IDK You Yet by Aleksander 23
- Black Hole (Acoustic Version) by Griff
- If The World Was Ending by JP Saxe and Julia Michaels
- Love and War by Fleurie
- Arcade (Acoustic Version) by Duncan Laurence
- The Joker And The Queen by Ed Sheeran
- Photograph by Ed Sheeran
- Back To December by Taylor Swift
- Where’s My Love (Piano and Viola Version) by SYML
- Gone by Rosé
- I’ll Be Okay by Shawn Mendes
December Goals Review:
- Read one book and make sure it is good enough to finish off your Goodreads challenge of 50 books…that is an order.✅
- Revise French.✅
- Go do some Algebra.❌
- Complete that art homework. It has been sitting around for nearly a month and if there is partial lockdown doesn’t mean you have to keep it to the last minute…❌
- Go and drink a cup of coffee if you want to but make sure you aren’t caught.✅
- Go and read some books.
- Follow your online classes and don’t fool around.
- COMPLETE THAT DAMN ART HOMEWORK!!!!!
Just imagine when my own self is so irresponsible that my own self has to discipline her. *huffs*
Other than that, hope you had a lovely December…yeah yeah…I’m waiting for you to say something down in the comments…How’s your January going btw?
Spelling is fun,