Welcome to another Sunshine post! I was tagged by the awesome Manjiri (also known as Penjiri) and if you haven’t yet checked out her blog, spend a few minutes to check her creative blog out! She also has awesome posts so you’ll definitely find one which will make you smile! Thank you so much Manjiri for the tag!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post and/or in your blog.
1. When you read the word ‘love,’ what’s the first song that comes to mind?
Okay….there are two songs…the first one is Lover by Taylor Swift and then there is Lose You To Love Me by Selena Gomez. AND CAN I ADD KILL THIS LOVE BY BLACKPINK!!! Fine…maybe I cheated a little bit but I had to add all of my favourite singers over here…
2. What were your favourite TV shows to watch when you were little?
*trying to wonder what is the difference between a movie and a TV Show and proceeds to ask Google…*
Okay, according to Google, a TV Show is something like a movie with many episodes/seasons and a movie only lasts like about two hours and doesn’t usually continue into many many episodes.
Alright, I finally understood! Can I change the question to movies please? I am still wondering what are the TV Shows that I watched…
There is this movie called Frozen (you all know about it…Elsa and Anna…) and it is still my favourite movie and I have to watch Frozen 2 during the holidays!
3. What’s a colour you recently started to love?
There is this green colour called ‘Sage’ (a sort of pale greyish olive green). I came across this colour when my friend from school had a sage wallpaper and theme on her phone and I was like ”This colour is actually beautiful! It is called sage!”
4. Tea or coffee? What’s your usual tea or coffee order?
Because I am still 12 (I am turning 13 this year though), my mom doesn’t allow me to drink much coffee but I am allowed to at times so I mostly drink tea which I really like.
Tea in the morning anyone??
5. Do you prefer writing or typing?
Writing because I am a paper-pen freak. My TBR on Goodreads is filled with precisely 141 books and all the 141 books are carefully written down in a small notebook where I tick once when I have read it and twice where I have read it and reviewed it.
There is also the fact that I keep a purple diary and write in it everyday…
So, you SEE…
6. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging consistently for the past few months but if this question actually means since when I had this blog…then the answer is 2 years (since November 2019). Don’t judge me…I haven’t really been blogging consistently. I have only started looking after my blog properly since those few months.
7. If you could add to or change one thing about your bedroom, what changes would you make?
My bedroom is mostly green. The curtains are green so there is always that greenish glow on the walls since the walls are white. I would like to paint one of the walls blue or purple (I mean, one side of the wall was blue long ago but we covered it up😥) and have once side of the wall covered from the bottom to the top with a GIGANTIC wooden bookcase. And we could probably change the curtains to some black or dark blue or dark purple or dark green…
8. What are your favorite games right now?
I don’t really play games but I really enjoy playing that dinosaur game on chrome when there is no Wi-Fi and my highest score was 1800-something. I don’t know how I reached there and I haven’t yet beaten myself to my own record…
9. Do you prefer succulents or flowers?
Both😂. I really cannot choose. They are both so unique in their own ways.
10. What’s the last thing you ate?
That will be a piece of bread with fried chilli.
(it isn’t very hot, I don’t know exactly how to explain this but in Mauritius here, we call it ”piment-cari”. Like chilli curry but it isn’t chilli curry. It is a green chilli which is a little larger than the normal ones and you deep fry it, so that it doesn’t burn your tongue)
11. What’s in your purse/bag/backpack? (pick one lol, you don’t have to tell me about all of those)
Backpack. We have started going to school now. It has been two months already and I am just going to go with school books which are always trying to rip my shoulders!😂.
Those questions were extremely fun to answer and thank you again Manjiri for nominating me!
Here are the people I tag:
- Jolie@Read With Me
- Leslie@Books Are The New Black
- Rania@Rania’s Rambling Reads
- Cherelle@A Bolt Out Of The Book
- averyorginalusername@Hear Me Out
- Amanda@Literary Weaponry
- Ritz@ Living, Loving and Reading
- Cherry@Letters To The Lost
- Kira Jeanette
- That is YOU! And if you are still wondering whether you should do it or not…then if you want to you HAVE to do it! Just notify me in some way or another or simply tell me down in the comments so I can read your answers! You are only allowed to do it if you found the questions below interesting…that is the RULE!
Here are my questions:
- Do you have a fear of something or a specific phobia?
- Name ALL of your favourite characters from your favourite books.
- Do you have a crush on any book character? If so, name him/her😎
- Do you make enemies faster than friends or is it the other way round?
- Name the subject(s) you had to study at school that you absolutely hate?
- What is the longest book you have read?
- What is the weirdest thing you have ever said to your friends?
- What word do you use the most?
- What do you love to do apart from reading?
- Weird question but which do you prefer, black or white?
- Well, for this last question, I am giving you the chance to SCREAM about your favourite books/movies/singers or whatever else you like😄.
So, I think that this is all for this post and thank you again Manjiri for giving me the chance to participate in this tag! Thanks a ton!
So, well, see you later with another post. I just finished reading House of Hollow so that will probably be my review post coming soon!
P.S. Thanks again, for nominating me Manjiri! 🙂