Well, if you found yourself here…um…Hope your December is going great. Okay, that is a terrible introduction so I’ll just get on with what this post is supposed to be about…The Sunshine Blogger Award.
Great many thanks to Inky here who tagged me for this award. The blogger behind Sosoorna’s Boring Blog. Go spread some sunshine guys!
What is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
(yeah, I know you’ve all read it countless times…)
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post and/or in your blog.
1. Do you have a pet? What pet? Whats his/her name?
Actually…we have plenty of fish. 2 koi fish (2 died) and more than a dozen teeny guppies. I really have to give them a name…
2. If you could be one mythical creature(Like elf, demigod, witch, dragon..) which would you be?
Demigod looks way too grand for me so I’d settle for a witch. Probably a Grisha Heartrender? Or maybe an Etherialki??? Or a Tailor like Genya?? Oh I don’t mind as long as I am not a Sun Summoner, sunrays give me headaches by the way.
Or how about a time traveller?? I’ll be able to spook children with the day they are dying…
3. Describe your dream pet.
For now, I’d rather eat some cake…because I don’t know yet…
4. How long have you been blogging?
I have had this blog since 2 years but only ACTUALLY started blogging since June of 2021.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
And don’t go do that…
Did you just ask that?? Well, the answer is my eyesight so I wouldn’t have to wear glasses.
6. What’s the last book you read?
Actually, it is You Can Go Your Own Way by Eric Smith. A very snowy contemporary with bestfriends-to-enemies-to-kinda friends-to-potential lovey dovey couple…I liked it.
7. What’s currently in your blog drafts?
8. What is 2+2?
9. What did you last eat?
10. What is your favourite animal, why?
Volcra. To be honest…I find them interesting creatures.
It is all up to you to believe it or not…
11. Do you like my blog? What is your favourite thing about my blog? How did you find my blog?
I think I did mention that when Inky interviewed me :). And I found your blog when you followed me first I think?? I have a habit of checking all the blogs of bloggers who follow me and most of the time follow them back.
Now the people I nominate…god, I have two more awards to go and I have to save some people for the next so only 5 nominees for today…
- What are your Top 3 Christmas movies and/or books?
- Is there a song you used to love but now hate because of the insane amount of times you’ve listened to it?
- What is that one book you will never get tired of reading over and over again?
- What is a weird/unique talent you have?
- Is there a VERY unpopular opinion you have on a very famous book ?
- Is there any movie adaptation you found better than the book itself?
- What is your least favourite time of the day?
- Do you climb the stairs one at a time or two at the time? (or three?)
- What is your second favourite animal?
- According to you, when is the perfect time to drink coffee/tea or any hot drink?
- Who is that book/movie character whose personality most affected your own personality?
Oh and yes, you don’t actually HAVE to do it if you don’t want to but just know that I’d love to read your answers! And anyone else who wants to do the tag…the gate is open you know…you just have to pass through…
Now, I’ve got to go complete the other awards and tags, and catch up on book reviews…I am awfully behind in posts already…*scoffs*
SO BYE! For now at least…I have many things I have to catch up on…
BTW, I am just currently obsessed with I Did Something Bad by Taylor Swift…the amount of energy and ”badassery” in this song…is just insane. The amazing amount of build-up before the iconic ‘I did something bad…’